Monday, September 29, 2008

Jack Jack


I just wanted to send some love to Cobe, Tiff, and Corbin. We love you guys. We love your "Jackie" too! I feel so fortunate to have spent Labor Day with your sweet family. You guys are a wonderful family- now and forever.


I have never seen parents that took the time to play, really play with their children as much as Coby and Tiffany do. I know that Jack was loved as much as any child could be. We are so fortunate to have been touched by Jack and we are so fortunate to have the Rich Family as our beloved friends. Some people just have that twinkle- that ability to love.


We will forever hold Jack's memory in our hearts. As I reflected on my memories of Jack, nearly all of them make me laugh out loud- I love that. What a little joy!
I couldn't help but to call him "Jack Jack," like The Incredibles. It just fit his dynamic personality.

I am so grateful for the blessing of eternal families. I know the Lord loves us and has a plan for each one of us. I know that Cobe, Tiff, and Corbin will hold their "Jackie" again.