Monday, September 08, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Bear Lake

This is Calista's first ride on a boat. She loved it. The boat made a very stoic, calm come over all the kids. It was nice.

Isn't Summer so cute all wrapped up in her towel?

Coby is an aspiring NASCAR driver.

How cute are Cobe and Corbin?


Lance "THE FLAG MAN"


One of the most common conversations this weekend amongst the youngsters: "Mine," "Mine," "Mine," "Mine!"



Love this picture of Mandy and Summer!

Around the Fire

The Minnetonka Cave. Discovered by some guy out grouse hunting. Go figure!

There were lots of cool formations. Of course the pic doesn't do it justice.

The Rich's in awe of ... well something in the cave!

Relaxin' in the cabin. Thanks Coby and Tiff (and Jim and Joanne)

Boys will be boys. Preparing for a swim in like 45 degrees!

I love our Lansing Family!

(we are still waiting for a few of you to join us!)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all the pictures, Well all but the one's of me in a swimsuit. I cought you sleeping, you got me not so gracfully walking out of the lake. That is not quit fair. IT is on!!! I miss you too.

Amanda said...

Oh I forgot to tell you I love the picture you got of the rich family looking at the cave. Very cool!

Coby said...

You guys rock! Thanks for playing with us, it was so much fun. Next time.... Mexico!

Janee said...

Aw man! I can't to move out west! We miss you guys!

Tiffany said...

That trip went by WAAAAY to fast! I'm with Cob, we need like a week...kid free in Mexico to get tan, fat and really get to catch up! What do you say?

And mandy, I think you look freaking HOT in that suit with that hat!

andreamichelle said...

I'm very saddened by the Rich's little boy dying. I don't know them, obviously, only through the post you have about it, but it makes me very sad and makes me want to go wake my boy up from his nap and just hold him forever.