Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mesa Belle's Shower

A little Late is better than never. On Friday, all of my sisters threw a surprise baby shower for Amy and her little Mesa Belle (the cute baby in the pic) . My mom and all of my sisters were there except for Michele (aka Sister Bannister) who is serving her mission in England. Kelley came from Oregon and Amy was in town from Phoenix training to start her new business, First Impressions.

She was quite clueless, as we showed up at Applebees and there were balloons and gifts on the table she said, "Did I miss something?" Instead of yelling surprise, we just said, "Oh, you forgot it is Jamie Lynn's birthday!" We then let her feel bad for not bringing a gift for about 10 minutes! - Just a little sisterly love!
We finally told her it was for her and Mesa Belle. She felt a little dumb. It was a lot of fun- it helps when you have a gullible sister! We love you AMY! Good luck with your new business!

1 comment:

The Six Moores said...

Yes I know I am Gullible! Better than selfish and assuming the party was for me and Mesa. ;) Thanks for everything! The weekend was great fun! except for the fact that I gained 5lbs at moms house! We should stop EATING for entertainment!
Love ya