Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Egg Fun

This was my fun. I saw something online about tie-dyed eggs and had to try it. You take 100% silk ties and wrap your eggs up, boil in vinigar water, and the tie image adheres to your egg.
Fun huh!
Guess who did this egg!


Calista checks on her eggs every day. She loves to just look at them, and last night she was actually talking and singing to them. She shows everyone that walks in the door!

Calista loved dying eggs so much! She wasn't really all that interested in it until she saw what happened when we dipped the first egg into the dye. Then she couldn't get enough!

I wish we would remember to get the camera out more often. We always forget till the very end, but here is the one picture we got.
Baby brother has three more weeks! Eggs are supposed to represent New Birth and Fertility so I am hoping some rubbed off on me and I will go sooner than that!

3 comments:

andreamichelle said...

using the ties to color the eggs sounds pretty cool, i want to try it now. That is cute that Calista loves the eggs so much.

CK said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! A little boy?! You will HAVE to post about him :)

Jenny said...

You looks so good girl!! I cant wait to see you guys this summer..