Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Calista's First Dance

Calista performed in her first dance during halftime at the Minico Spartans game Feb 12th. She was so stinkin' cute. We videoed it but I am having trouble uploading it but you should come over to my house and watch it- cause it so so precious! I can't believe how proud you can feel as a parent. Watching her try so hard and be so brave in front of all those people made me love her so much! She is 7 months younger than anyone in her dance class and had only been going to class for 3 weeks and she was so brave!
They danced to Lollipop, Lollipop and had oversized lollipops as props. For the next several days she had every serving spoon in the house out pretending that they were lollipops and performed her dance endlessly.
She loves her teacher Mrs. Brooke so much. She talks about her all of the time. Mrs. Brooke is my childhood best friend's cousin from Pocatello. I knew her growing up. Now she lives in Declo and I am so glad cause she has my little girl wrapped around her finger!

4 comments:

andreamichelle said...

She looks so cute in her dance outfit and with her hair all done up! lately Ethan has been talking a lot about Calista, I don't understand anything he says but her name, but it's obvious he thinks she's cool. Out of nowhere i'll hear "Tista?" he says it like a question.

Janee said...

She is growing up so beautifully! We miss you guys!

The Six Moores said...

Ooo she is so presious! those are the cutest pictures ever! I cant wait to watch the dance.

CLEVER CREW said...

she looks so grown up with her hair in little curls. We miss you guys. Calista you look so precious. We love you.