Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Book Blog

I'm just going to write because I cannot help it. —Charlotte Brontë

So I started a new book blog.


By no means am I a very good writer, but as I watch my husband's kind, patient eyes glaze over as I constantly bombard him with my musings over what I am reading I knew I had to find a new outlet.
I have loved it as I have set it up over the last couple of weeks and it is surprisingly fun for me. If you'd like to look for a good read or suggest a book that I may like please feel free.
Also I want to open it up to anyone else who may want to rant about their readings so if you'd like to be a contributor let me know. I can add you as a blog author as well.

1 comment:

andreamichelle said...

Ryans eye's get that same glazed over look when I talk about books I'm reading. I don't always know whether people want to read the books I'm reading- It's like recomending movies, people all have different opinions on what makes a good movie, but I'd love to be a part of your book club blog and try to contribute book ideas.