Monday, December 08, 2008

Let it Snow!

It finally snowed today. Calista loves the Snow. She gets really excited and shouts NO NO NO... she can't say the "S" sound which is really obnoxious because if you know Calista you know she already says "no" a LOT!
Because she got snow on her pants and they got all wet we had to take them off when we got home from running errands today. I told her that we would have to get another outfit to wear today so she ran to the dirty clothes basket and fished out her "Meena" dress. Meena is short for Marina- her cousin who gave her this cute little hand-me-down. She was very satisfied when we got it on her and she pranced around for a couple of minutes. Then she ran into her bedroom and got her "Bubba" boots. Bubba is her other cousin Kirsen's nickname-Bubba also gave her these boots-which she LOVES. So I guess we had our first official dress up session.
A note about her smile. Lance and I always try to get her to smile funny. We ask her to show us her "Best Smile Ever" smile and she curls up her nose, squints her eyes and shows her teeth. It makes us laugh hard every time!
So here she is in her "Bubba" boots, "Meena" dress and her "Best Smile Ever" smile.
It think she looks like a rock star!

5 comments:

andreamichelle said...

she is so cute!

Robyn said...

She is going to be a heart breaker! I personally love the dress up outfit- and just so you know- the clothing choices will only get crazier!!

Jenny said...

Bettie,
Hey I need to get your address from you to send a Christmas card. Would you send me an email with it? Jamber28@aol.com

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Betty~
Your little girl is a doll! You guys look like you have so much fun with her. I was sad to read about the pregnancy. Hope that you are doing well. I have not seen you forever! You going to be in poky for christmas? I would love to see you and catch up. Let me know. Heide

Kami said...

So cute! Beware that it is starting. She might start fighting you on outfits now when you go in public....it's not fun!