Monday, August 04, 2008

Our Neighbor Joe...

You got to love good neighbors!
Our favorite neighbor ever is Joe Burton- He is 88, single, and still goes golfing every single morning at 7:30am. He is so sweet, lets us borrow all of his yard tools (yes, we are too cheap to buy our own), and always is great for a conversation in the front yard.
He gave Calista this teddy bear. She loves it! This is the thank you card Calista made for him. Isn't she talented?
We were so excited to move back into this house just to have him as our favorite neighbor again. God bless laid back, hard working, kind people- They are dwindling all too quickly.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I don't know if you remember me. I'm one of Lance's cousins. I saw your blog off of Andrea's site and I just had to say hello and tell you how beautiful your little girl is. This picture of her with the teddy bear is very cute.

Your welcome to check out my blog, jennipeacock.blogspot.com. I love blogging, it's such a great way to keep track of and get to know other better. Hope you don't mind me checking in on you every now and again.