Tuesday, March 04, 2008

So much has happend!

I have been quite sick this month. The Flu has been awful this year and I was lucky enough to get it twice! Along with an infection! And a vomiting good time!
So I know that all of you want to see something that I have peed on. Here you go!
So I am 10 weeks along. Due on 10-4.
It took us so long to get Calista that this one took us by a big surprise. Lance is so stinking excited because he sees how cute Calista is and thinks he is getting a new toy! I, on the other hand, was scared to death. I thought- "I already have a baby!" and "I don't want to be sick!" So the last month has come and gone and I am still alive, although many times I wished I wasn't. I hate being pregnant, but I DO LOVE THE RESULT!
I realize that we are so lucky and our children will be close and be great friends.
And honestly, if we don't start focusing on another baby, Calista is going to be way to spoiled!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! When you make such cute kids, you really should keep going.
Love Tanya

Janee said...

OMG congratulations!!! I'm trying to talk Dan into having another one (even though I hate being preggo too) but he refuses - he says he's too traumatized...

Anyway, I'm SO happy for you guys! How wonderful!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys!!!

vrob said...

I totally understand all those emotions. But Yay for you! (When I was pregnant with my second, I remember calling a friend in a panic and asking "what if the blue line is really faint, does it still mean I'm really pregnant?" and then freaking out when she said "yes")

Congrats!!

The Six Moores said...

It's about time you update women!
I hope it's a girl, our little ones will be the best of friends. Granted We move closer someday (hopfully). I am gald you are feeling somewhat better.
Love ya tons but I will see ya in 9 days YEA

Amanda said...

Finally I don't have to be carefull not to spil the beans. I am so happy for you guys. and as much fun as it was to be prego and sick with you last time, I am glad it is all you this time. Love ya girl I am glad that you are feeling a little better.If there is anything you need I am only an hour and 1/2 away. I can't wait to see you in St. George. I am in need of some warm weather.

Burke family said...

Wow! Congrats! Being pregnant is definitely no fun, but these little ones are just too cute! How can you resist?! :) Good luck. Hope you are feeling better.

Tiffany said...

YEAHHH! We are so excited for you guys! We'll pamper you in St. George this weekend!