Thursday, January 31, 2008

PERFECT... in every way!

This is the first time Calista has let me put a headband on her in 6 months. I was so excited I had to take some pictures. She is such a poser!
She is so precious!

Where did she get that cheesy grin!

Then she spreads the headbands out throughout the house. She keeps me busy!

So... she has been walking like this for two months now. When will she venture out on her own. Everyone tells me that I shouldn't want her to walk so soon. But I am tired of dirty knees!

Calista's Aunt Tree gave her this doll. She carries it with her everywhere, and rocks it and puts her blanket on her. Love it!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

She's so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!!! I'll be glad when Jack can crawl. But he seems to have no interest. She'll be walking before you know it, and at first you're thrilled...and then you realize that they are faster than you think...so beware. Enjoy dirty knees as long as you can!

The Six Moores said...

Kaden and Evan say Hi! Man Calista is lookin just like Lance in every way!!!!! In that first pic it looks like Lance shrunk and put a bow on. :) But don't get me wrong she is a very cute and girly lance he he he
love ya all tons

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

ADORABLE!!! I love the pictures!!! Guess what?!? I have tagged you!!! Just go to my blog and follow the directions!! Have fun with it!!!

Janee said...

Aw I just want to squeeze her! What a cutie!

Amanda said...

She is Adorable! I am excited to see that she finally let you put a headband on her. Kendyl will let me put bows in her hair,pull it into ponytails, but the second I put a headband on her it is flug across the room.It is just not worth the effort. Little girls are so much fun. There style prefrences all ready intact. Looking good on the walking I bet it won't be long till she ventures out on her own. Go Calista!