Saturday, June 05, 2010

Bad Hair Days

I let Calista play with a comb in the bath tub. This was the result.


It was so tight I thought I would never get it out. This was after 30 minutes of dangling. Then I got smart and cut up the comb...

Luckily very little hair had to be cut!
My tool kit.
This is in memory of Jessica Curzon's bangs- or whats left of them after her two year old got ahold of them while she was asleep.
This is also in memory of Calista's friend, Ana, who get her locks tangled in a toy truck and had to chop off her beautiful hair.
It must be in the air!

3 comments:

The Six Moores said...

Ooo that sucks! I can't beleive calaista sat still for you that long. No more combs in the bathtub huh!

Jessica said...

That is Awesome!! funny that i made your blog! Hopefully cute little calista learned an important lesson!! :)

andreamichelle said...

oh my goodness, thats funny. I hope Ethan never gets anything stuck in my hair, luckily his is too short to get too much stuck in there.and we can always buzz his hair and it will be okay...