Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rashes itch


The photos above were last night. I thought they were bad rashes until we woke up this morning and they spread 5 times more.
Anyway with the development of a rash and a cut on her knee she is convinced that she is broken and won't walk. She says, "No, I can't walk, I got two ouchies." And reminds me all of the time "I broke."
Last night I had had enough of carrying her around and told her to go upstairs and get her "tags" (aka blanket) herself. She pouted, " No I can't walk, I got two ouchies!" and I told her she was going to have to try, to which she stood up, took two steps forward, then took two steps backward into my lap and said very matter-of-factly, "I can't walk, I tried, It hurts, Take me."

I can't wait until she feels better! She is definitely sassy and stubborn!



5 comments:

Tiffany Mock-Cook said...

Oh I feel so bad for her and you Bettie! Blake has the most sensitive skin and seriously had at leaset 5 rashed that looked just like this through out his life. I hope she gets better! Do you know where it came from?

Ian N. Service said...

Looks like poison-ivy. From camping? Poor kid.

andreamichelle said...

she is so cute and dramatic, but I wouldn't want a rash like that. Milk it for all you can!! :)

Janee said...

Oh no! Poor baby girl! What is that?!

Amanda said...

oh MY!!! Poor little Calista. Poor mama Bettie. Those pictures are heart breaking. Feel better soon Calista.