Sunday, May 17, 2009

I (heart) Rupert

The Archibunch finally came for a visit sporting the newest trend in graphic tees. You know its a funny thing about people you love that you don't get to see enough. It made me sick to my stomach because once they were here I realized how much I did miss them.
Here is an open invitation to anyone else who "I (hearts) Rupert"

Kendyl and Calista....Two little peas in a pod... and they both love dirt! Good thing cause that's all I got in my yard!


What is Mandy looking at?

May flies!

We tried to go to Lake Walcott but the flies wouldn't make room!


So to Lance's moms house to shoot the breeze and the gun.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That was fun! Not as fun as Mexico but still fun. HAHA just kidding. I loved your adorable home. You guys did a great job with all the renovations. I am looking for the perfect couch for you. And now that I have acutally been to Rupert. I can offically say I heart Rupert. Seriously the little downtown square was so charming. Next time I will bring my camera so I can take pictures of all the places I fell in love with.LOve you guys.