Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My poor Archibunch bunch

(Sorry Mandy, this is the most recent pic I have of you all! Please forgive, but I think it is cute!)
Here is a call to all you bloggers out there. Find a way to back up your blogs! I do a coffee table book every year from mypublisher.com and have it printed. Some people just copy and paste their posts into a word doc and save them in files.
I would throw the biggest fit if my blog disapeared like my dear friend Amanda's blog did. It is like my family history.
Talk about feeling helpless! Amanda-I want to scream for you- It probably wouldn't help much but it seems like the most logical thing to do.

7 comments:

andreamichelle said...

that is a very good idea, thank you.

Tiffany said...

That's exactly what we're planning to do with ours. Does mypublisher.com print your photos in high resolution?

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhh, so that's what happened! Dang it!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

tiff-
they print beautifully if you use the original picture. dont try to copy the pics off of your blog.

my dad intorduced me to mypublisher, he uses them all of the time and he is a professional photographer.

love you guys!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Betty,
I reached your blog somehow through shantal's blog page, and noticed your cute little family! It has been so long! looks like things have been going really well for you. You look great, and have such a cute little girl! where are you living now? how is the family? hope that all is well, and hope to hear from you sometime soon!

JordonandKeelie said...

Its been awhile. Are you guys still in pocatello?

JordonandKeelie said...

Hey women I don't have your new phone number
e-mail me keeliem@gmail.com
I am going to be in town!