Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Favorite Dress

(The top pictures are from today~ The bottom picture were when she was 7 months old.)
This was and is again my favorite dress on Calista. She wore it all last summer. I was very sad when I packed it away, but today (due to my not having done the laundry) in desperation I opened her 3-6 month box and found that many of her clothes still fit her! Yeah, seriously, she hasn't grown a whole lot only in height and attitude!
Calista is now 17 months old going on 15 years old. She really can throw some attitude. She is a very determined little girl who will not take "no" for an answer. Her favorite thing to do is stand on the porch, wave and yell "hi, hi, hi, hi" to everyone the walks or rides by. She is a little social butterfly and she loves all the attention on her (I think she takes after her dad a little?!)

4 comments:

Kami said...

your little girl is super cute!! It's crazy to see how fast they grow and how fast the attitude comes on!! Let us know if you ever make a stop in Utah....Izzy would love to meet Calista

Jenny said...

I will be in Idaho the 3rd-13th. Email me you phone number again and we can get together while I am home!

Amanda said...

I love that dress too! The great thing about girls is when there dresses get to short turn them into shirts. When there pants get to short turn them into capris. It is great because Kendyl is still wearing clothes form last year too!

Anonymous said...

Good post.