Monday, November 19, 2007

In Loving Memory

When I come to the end of my journey, and I traveled my last weary mile.

Just forget if you can that I ever frowned, and remember only my smile.

- Grandma Ferrin (recorded in her journal)



This is the old cemetery in Central, Arizona where Grandma and Grandpa are together.

Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin are two of the most amazing spirits God gave to this earth. I love them dearly and are so thankful that they are together again! I will miss the constant bearing of her testimony nearly every time she spoke to me and I am so grateful that she has written it down in her journal and in every birthday and christmas card that she ever sent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bettie as hard as im sure it was to be there it was also hard not to be thanks for always posting things to keep me up with the family