Sunday, March 04, 2007

Growing up so fast!

Our little angel is 6 weeks old.

Lance blessed her today. It was so awesome. I have been to alot of baby blessings in my days, but there is nothing that could compare to listening to your husband bless your own child and seeing the love and support of all the men who surround such a helpless, beautiful baby with such love and support. Talk about bringing a tear to your eye! Thank you dad, Chad, Clayton, Brad, David, Tyler, Richard, Ricky, Russ, John, and all those who sent their love.

It truely takes a community to love and raise a child!

photos on this post by Chuck Bannister of Bannister Photography

(208) 233-6005

6 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Ohhhhh! She is so dang adorable and cuddly looking! Congrats again! Ya' done good!

Amanda said...

Wish we could have been there to share this wonderful moment. We are sure Lance did a wonderful job. She looks like a little angel. what a beautiful dress.

Rick and Kara said...

What a neat photo! I bet it's wonderful to be with your families again with your new baby. I miss that. My family hardly knows Brahm at all and he's 2. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I love how the hands picture turned out. I feel privileged to have my hands in it. Check out my blog, you guys inspired me.
koylefamdamily

Anonymous said...

I love how the hands picture turned out. I feel privileged to have my hands in it. You inspired me to start my own blog. Check it out, koylefamdamily.

Anonymous said...

Whoops! Can you tell I'm new at this.